Wilson Fletcher is on the hunt for an ambitious Freelance PR to join our team.
- 1-2 days per week (negotiable)
- 3 month contract (with opportunity to extend)
- Remote, but availability for in-person office meetings and media meetings expected, as required
- Increase brand awareness through
- Securing thought leadership opportunities in national business media and B2B outlets
- Proactively coming up with angles and ideas for pitches
- Reactive pitching tied to relevant news hooks
- Developing company spokespeople
- Helping develop company media relationships and forge new ones, whether in-person or remote
- Weekly updates to the team on the comms strategy and its implementation
- Working with colleagues to ensure cross-business objectives are met
You will have
- 4 years' experience in business PR or working with B2B outlets
- Good contacts across business outlets (including B2B titles across financial services, insurance and beyond) and / or access to a media database
- Familiarity with 'productivity' programs such as Slack, Notion, etc., an added bonus
You will be
- Quick to learn new ideas
- A creative thinker
- Kind – we're a nice team that work happily together, whether that's collaborating or giving and asking for feedback
About Wilson Fletcher
You will be joining a business innovation consultancy that works with established companies who need to modernise their business and bring innovative new services to market. Essentially, we help companies with a history compete with startups who have no legacy. The challenge is that we often can't talk about who we're working with – we're a bit of a well-kept secret – but we're looking to work with you to grow our reputation, telling our story in interesting ways to the wider business world.
Clients like to work with us because we're not afraid to really challenge them in order to help them become better digital businesses. No project is one-size-fits-all, and it's our bespoke offering, underpinned by almost 20 years' experience as a company and brilliant, interested minds that combine to make a lasting and real difference to the businesses we work with.
We want you to work with us to make this role the most effective it can be: come with ideas, suggestions and challenges, and we'll listen. It's important that anyone who joins the company feels welcomed and supported through their work with us, something we're committed to doing.
Please send your CV, portfolio and day rate to firstname.lastname@example.org, by Thursday 2nd December.